Comprueba la compatibilidad con tu perfil
Full Job Description
Aids the HR Manager on matters of human resources that include recruiting, new hire orientation, benefits, leaves of absences. Monitors the employee's files to ensure they follow Federal, State and Local employment laws and regulations.
· Coordinates employee recruitment and hiring process. Supports in job postings, advertises externally utilizing various recruitment sources.
· Assists in the pre-employment process including, but not limited to arranging and scheduling setting up interviews.
· Provides back-up for Human Resources Manager in her/his absence.
· Performs related work as required and assigned.
· Will create new hire files, maintaining and organizing files in compliance with FLSA laws.
· Will support the HR manager in scanning, coping and printing of materials needed for projects.
· Assists in the new hire process including, but not limited to coordinating new hire on boarding process and verifying new hire forms and checklist are accurately completed in compliance with procedures.
· Supports the HR Manager during training for employees.
· Perform other tasks/Projects as required.
. Complete and process personnel data entry for employees including full-time, part-time, short term and student employees.
. Support other HR team members with the day-to-day operations , including but not limited to: benefits administration, billing reconciliation, records keeping,Board Election
. Pre-screen job applicant materials for compliance with minimum job qualifications and document requirements. Contact applicants to obtain supplemental information. Assemble job applicant materials into packets for review by other human resources staff and selection committees.
. A working knowledge of modern office procedures, methods, and computer equipment.
. A basic knowledge of generally accepted personnel management practices, fair employment practices, and laws.
. Sufficient human relations skill to project a positive image of the department, convey instructions to others and to deal with confidential information.
. Principles and procedures of record keeping and reporting.
. Sufficient language and writing skills to prepare routine correspondence.
· High School diploma or GED
· 1 year experience in HR or recruiting field.
· Ability to organize, plan. Prioritize and handle multiple projects simultaneously.
. Experience as front desk or customer service associate or related in a service agency office
· Ability to work collaboratively with staff of all levels.
· Proficient interpersonal, verbal and written English communication skills.
. Respond to employment verifications from various entities. Work with payroll/HR to gather and submit payroll information for employment verification inquires.
1. Position requires the ability to sit for extended periods.
2. Requires visual acuity and depth perception to recognize people, words, and numbers. Requires sufficient hand and finger dexterity and hand/eye coordination to use a computer keyboard and use common office equipment.
3. Requires speaking and hearing ability sufficient to hear over a phone and carry on conversations.
Employee assistance program
Flexible spending account
Health savings account
Paid time off
Dirige a otros: Sí
Tipo de empleo: Trabajo Temporal, con objetivo de contratación indefinida
Carrera: Empleado Entry level