On behalf of our estimated Client, a prestigious industrial company based in the Sottoceneri area, we are currently looking for a HR Recruiter in order to strengthen the Human Resources Department.
This figure will report directly to the HR manager and She/He will collaborate with the various internal departments in order to define the necessary requirements of the figures sought.
Specifically, her/his main tasks and responsibilities will be linked (but not limited) to:
- Screening resumes
- Designing and updating job descriptions
- Sourcing potential candidates from various online channels (e.g. Linkedin and professional platforms)
- Partnering with HR Manager and hiring managers to determine staffing needs
- Performing in-person and phone interviews with candidates
- Inform the candidate about Swiss employment legislation
- Performing reference and background checks
- Coordinating interviews with the hiring managers
- Following up on the interview process status
- Communicating employer information and benefits during screening process
- Staying current on the company's organization structure, personnel policy, and federal and state laws regarding employment practices
- Act as a consultant to new hires and help them onboard
- Previous experience in the role within Swiss companies
- Good knowledge of Swiss labor law
- Very good knowledge of the English language, French will be an advantage.
- Excellent communication skills, proactivity, autonomy, precision, teamwork attitude, excellent planning skills, good stress management
We offer full-time fixed term contract, inside a very dynamic and stimulating work environment.
If in line with the requisites and interested to delve into this opportunity, we will be glad to receive your complete application.