If you have any questions about the use of the portal's local data storage, please contact the following email address: email@example.com
Cookies are small text files that the visited websites by users send to their terminals, where they are saved so that they can be re- transmitted to the same websites on subsequent visits. Cookies are used for different purposes, have different properties and can be used both by the owner of the website you are visiting and by third parties.
There are different types of cookies. Some are required to be able to search the website, others serve different purposes, e.g., ensuring internal security, managing the system, performing statistical analyses, understanding which sections of the website are of most interest to users or offering a personalized visit to the website. The site uses technical cookies and cookies with profiling, regardless of the device with which the user connects to the site.
You can find more information about cookies and their general functions on an informative website such as allaboutcookies.org
B) TECHNICAL COOKIES THAT DO NOT REQUIRE CONSENT
The following technical cookies or cookies that are comparable to technical cookies, which are used and do not require consent:
a. Cookies relating to activities that are strictly necessary for the functioning of the website and the provision of the service
b. Cookies to save settings and optimization
All technical cookies do not require consent and are therefore automatically installed after accessing the website.
2) COOKIES FOR WHICH CONSENT IS REQUIRED
All the other cookies, except the above-mentioned cookies, are only installed or activated with the user's consent when the website is visited for the first time. Consent may be expressed generally by interacting with the brief information banner present on the website, in accordance with the methods indicated in that banner. Alternatively, consent can be selectively granted or denied using the methods below. This consent will be tracked on subsequent visits. However, the user always has the option of revoking the already given consent in whole or in part.
a. Cookies managed by third parties
b. Advertising profile cookies
They are used to deliver interest-based advertising that is expressed through Internet Browsing (OBA). Below you will find the names of the third parties that manage them and, for each of them, the link to the page where you can obtain information on the processing and express your consent.
3) RIGHTS OF THE INTERESTED PARTIES
- request access to personal data to obtain information relating to their existence, the purposes of the processing, the recipients or categories of recipients to whom the personal data have been or are known to have been communicated, the retention period of the personal data processed;
- request and obtain the modification and / or correction of personal data if deemed inaccurate and / or incomplete;
- request and obtain the cancellation and / or limitation of the processing of personal data in the case of data or information not necessary for the pursuit of a legitimate interest of our Company and / or the fulfillment of legal obligations.
The aforementioned rights can be exercised by sending a simple communication to the e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Arca24.com SA will process the related requests within the terms set out in art. 12, paragraph 3, of the GDPR.
Pursuant to current legislation, the interested party can lodge a complaint regarding the processing of personal data with the competent authority.